Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Soul Searching !!

I was not aware of this word till i was planning to resign from my first employer.In the resignation column there was a list of things to be selected as the reason for resignation. One of my friend suggested that you better fill it as  others and mention "Soul Searching" as comment. I started thinking on that. It is true.I never had an employment in hand. I only knew that i will not continue with this job. I was digging my inner self as deep as possible  and the digging still continues. I am still in dark .

  As the digging part is still continuing I cannot say that the end will be an oil field or a gold mine or uncrackable rocks.But To enjoy the digging is the best thing i have felt. While digging we come across with many challenges which will really pull away the skin layers we have .We recognize the ignorance we possessed and we will be in a situation where we will realize that we are absolutely nothing.This realization is really hard to take up. So i strongly believe that fact now and i keep on digging .The fear of not getting the water or the greed of reaching a gold mine is not that i am really looking at.I would say that the layers of ignorance we are being exposed during this exercise is the major stepping stone towards the next level of ignorance.Some successful people can say the next phase of this situation .Even the success is relative .But for all kind of success a soul searching is a necessary and sufficient process.


 The level of soul searching or the starting point of search does vary. I believe that as we move deeper in soul searching we could really understand this world better .We could see more clarity in all the things around. I am in a stage where the level of clarity is in a confused state.I doubt that my clarity about things are ok, good or bad.And still keep on searching for the same.Till i get a further clarity on the same thought I am stopping it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment