Friday, January 25, 2013

The Alarm Clock.

I always miss my alarm clocks in the morning. As i mentioned in my earlier post i don't have a habit. But  snoozing the alarm is a habit of mine.Today i had to attend a funeral .It was my cousins mother. She had been fighting with cancer. She could not make it. As i reached there i could not hold on to myself. Everyone was in tears and I am sure its hard to retain the strength. I always had a greater respect to a body which the soul leaves alone. I had a greater prayer for that body. I thought the time it had spent for the soul is really irreversible.Everyone was busy with discussions and activities. Close ones were really saddened.I stood there with silent prayers. Small children as usual was not aware of the situation and engaged in their games.
Some people were sitting blind, may be thinking of how their funeral will be. Off course i also was thinking it. I went a bit crazy .I thought i would ask my children to burn some huge crackers and  celebrate my death with happiness.I thought i would mention this as one of my last wishes.  I was thinking high about the souls,the bodies and was analyzing things out there.Suddenly something start sounding. .PEACOCK,PEACOCK...nine times..Everyone was looking out for the sound. By the end of 7th or 8th 'peacock' everyone understood its alarm clock in that house. 
Till the time none was aware of that 'PEACOCK' sound nor were they bothered about the alarm which makes the sound. But Today the Clock was given due attention by everyone.In another one hour the body will be burnt to ashes.It was really thought provoking. I have never noticed my alarms or clock sounds at home. But there will be one day at every house when the sounding alarm clock will be noticed and heard with precedence.I stepped down to the reality. Clock  is always moving and it do remind us each and every second .One day it will be heard and noticed.So without wasting time lets prepare the soul to make use of the body.let the soul be a better soul when leaving out and the body be more respectful and divine.Do respect the alarm clocks as well.     

2 comments:

  1. hello,,,hi vineeth cheta, entha oru intelluctual line. Hey pls dont take these kinds of thoughts seriously. Good blogging..

    ReplyDelete